The basic education of a student starts from school, what we read in the school textbooks impacts us the most, so it is vital to give a piece of correct information and knowledge in school to the students. We are here to discuss the Anuj Dhar biography, then why we are telling you about the correct knowledge and things like that. Because Anuj Dhar is the one who is trying to break this chain of our education system that was built by those people who never deserved and even can not be called the real patriots.
Anuj Dhar is trying to throw up roots that are buried over the years. Yes, it is about one of the most respected and deserved freedom fighters Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. Anuj Dhar is known for his research work about Netaji. So stay tuned to this Anuj Dhar Biography for heart-wrenching information and knowledge.
- Anuj Dhar Biography
- Anuj Dhar Family
- Anuj Dhar Career
- Theories Of Netaji’s Death
- Investigation About Netaji’s Death
- Anuj Dhar Claims Regarding Netaji’s death
- Why Anuj Dhar Believes Gumnami Was Netaji
- Anuj Dhar Criticism
- Anuj Dhar Books on Netaji
- Anuj Dhar Movies
- Anuj Dhar Interviews
- Anuj Dhar Networth
- Anuj Dhar Quotes
- Anuj Dhar Social Media Profiles
- Final Words
Let us be more clear and jump into the Anuj Dhar biography that will change your mind about some theories related to our freedom fighters.
Anuj Dhar Biography
The purpose of writing about Anuj Dhar biography is just to introduce a man who gave the bloody 20 years of his life so that he can prove that the history we read in our school textbooks is just settled but not the truth.
Anuj Dhar is known as an Indian author, especially for his non-fiction writing, and a former journalist who gave 20 years of his life for the research of the most mysterious topic in Indian history, Subhash Chandra Bose’s death. So let’s start with the Anuj Dhar biography.
|Full Name||Anuj Dhar|
|Birth Date||11 January 1973|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Father Name||Not available|
|Mother Name||Not available|
|Education||University of Delhi|
|Books||Total 7 Books till now|
|Special Dedication||20 years of research on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose|
|Net worth||$1 to $5 million (approx.)|
Anuj Dhar was born on 11 January 1973 in New Delhi, India, and completed his education at the University of Delhi. Anuj Dhar age is 49 years old now.
Anuj Dhar Family
There is no exact information available about the Anuj Dhar family. Anuj Dhar parents’ name, Anuj Dhar wife name, or his siblings name, nothing he made public.
Anuj Dhar Career
Anuj Dhar is an author who just turmoiled the world full of blinds. In the initial years, Anuj Dhar used to be a journalist. Anuj Dhar was a journalist for India’s leading news channel Hindustan times.
After some time he started researching the Mystery of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s death. Anuj Dhar untangled many theories about Netaji’s death. So let’s further move to the claims Anuj Dhar holds regarding the mystery of Netaji’s death.
Anuj had said in an interview that he is not a devotee of Netaji. However, eventually, he logged in to this mission and found it worthy, so he is still trying to expose all the documents concerned about Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
Theories Of Netaji’s Death
Theory I – The most talkative theory of Netaji’s death claims that India’s heroic personality Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose died in a plane crash outside India. And this place of Bose’s plane crashed is considered Taihoku, now known as Taiwan. It is said that this plane crashed because of backfiring of the engine. Immediately after the crashing of this plane Bose along with other passengers was shifted to the Army hospital of Taihoku.
According to the theories, Subhash Chandra Bose went into Coma first and then left the world at around 9 to 10 PM on 18 August 1945, before India got Independence from the Britishers. After the cremation of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s wishes were kept safe in the Renkoji temple of Japan.
Theory II – The other theory that remarks on the death of Netaji are that Netaji died in Russia. The full story is that Netaji was in Russia and Joseph Stalin, the Political leader of the Soviet Union killed Netaji under the commands of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
Theory III – Theory first and second tells us that Netaji died before India got Independence but Theory III is different and denies his death in 1945. According to some people, Netaji was in India and lived till 1985. He used to live as Gumnami Baba who died in 1985 in Ayodhya. But he never came to light because of some reasons. So let’s untangle all theories in this Anuj Dhar biography with the help of evidence and claims presented by Anuj Dhar.
Investigation About Netaji’s Death
When Subhash Chandra Bose suddenly vanished and never seemed again, many people demanded an investigation about Netaji’s sudden disappearance. Because of pressure, the Government of India launched a Committee for the inquiry.
- In 1956 the first committee of three men was formed for the inquiry of the death of Subhash Chandra Bose. This committee was named Shah Nawaz Committee. This committee could not get any remarkable evidence and was dissolved after some time with the conclusion that Subhash Chandra Bose died in the plane crash on 18 August 1945 in Taiwan.
- Later in 1970 one more inquiry took place under the name Khosla Committee, this was a single-man committee, run by a retired Chief Justice of Punjab G.D. Khosla. This inquiry was also not in the favour of Subhash Chandra Bose.
- Further in 1999, the Supreme Court of India appointed Manoj Kumar Mukherjee to investigate the death of Subhash Chandra Bose. The Mukherjee Committee submitted its report in the year 2005 and gave a shock to all. The Mukharjee Report refused to accept the plane crash theory and demanded the DNA profiling test of the ashes kept in the Renkoji temple. This report also claimed that the ashes are of a Japanese soldier, Ichiro Okura who died because of cardiac arrest. But the Government of India did not accept the findings of the Mukherjee report and even criticized its investigation.
Anuj Dhar Claims Regarding Netaji’s death
As we already discussed, the research of Anuj Dhar on Subhash Chandra Bose has been going on for 20 years. For this Anuj Dhar started a non-profit organization Mission Netaji, whose aim is just to declassify all those documents that are concerned about Netaji. Let’s understand the claims by Anuj Dhar that compelled us to think twice about the theories Government of India speaks.
- The first theory says that Netaji died in a plane crash in Taiwan. After the tremendous research of Anuj Dhar on Subhash Chandra Bose, Anuj Dhar came to know that there was no plane crash that took place in Taiwan between 14 August to 25 October 1945. Then how Netaji can die on 18 August 1945 in an air crash? This information is gathered from nowhere but the Taiwanian Government who mailed Anuj Dhar about this matter. So we can also say that the Mukherjee Committee was absolutely right about the plane crash theory.
- The second theory says that Joseph Stalin killed Subhash Chandra Bose in Russia under the commands of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. This theory is absolutely tongue-made because according to the research of Anuj Dhar on Subhash Chandra Bose clarifies that Joseph Stalin never liked Nehru Ji and even abused Nehru Ji by saying Political Prostitute. This ultimately signs that Stalin can never obey the commands of Nehru Ji or Gandhi Ji. An intellectual man can understand very easily that this theory is also nothing other than nonsense.
- After investing 20 years in the mystery of Netaji’s death and failing the theories of Government Anuj Dhar is in favor of Gumnami Bada or Bhagwanji theory, which claims, Subhash Chandra Bose was living in India as Gumnami Baba in Ayodhya, Uttarpradesh and died on 16 September 1985.
Why Anuj Dhar Believes Gumnami Was Netaji
During the investigation of the Mukherjee Commission Anuj Dhar also tried his best to prove that Nejati was Bhagwanji or Gumnami Baba. A set of 9 teeth of the belongings of Gumnami Baba was matched with the paternal and maternal relatives of Netaji but the DNA test was not properly done and the test was negative. So Anuj Dhar approached the other evidence, and that was handwriting.
The handwriting of Gumnami Baba and Netaji was matched by handwriting expert B Lal Kapoor. According to B Lal Kapoor, both handwriting was of the same person that concluding that Bhagwanji was Netaji. But when the verification of those handwritings was done by government officials the test was negative. After all the tests were proved wrong in court the Mukherjee Committee had to accept that Bhagwanji was not Netaji but later in an interview, G.D. Mukherjee said that he is sure that Bhagwanji was Netaji that ultimately led so many controversies.
Many witnesses present in the court also denied the possibility that Bhagwanji and Netaji are the same personalities including Netaji’s family members.
Anuj Dhar also did not ready to accept that Netaji died in the plane crash in 1945 and still trying his best, he also demanded the declassification of the documents that are related to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose from the Government of India (Anuj Dhar also had a conversation with PM Narendra Modi, and he said that they are for the right time).
Anuj Dhar Criticism
Some people including the biographer of Subhash Chandra Bose, L. A. Gordon criticized Anuj Dhar by saying that Anuj is just using this matter for political advantage and for gaining fame. Many people think the same for Anuj Dhar. But due to some criticisms, we cannot ignore the hard work and research of author Anuj Dhar.
Anuj Dhar Books on Netaji
As we know Anuj dedicated his whole career to investigating the Mystery of Netaji’s death. The 20 years of research of Anuj Dhar on Subhash Chandra Bose gave him lots of data that unmasks the faces of the former Indian Government that made Anuj Dhar books on Netaji.
Anuj Dhar has written a total of 7 books till now and 5 of them mention the mysterious death of Netaji. Here in the Anuj Dhar biography, we are sharing the names of all the Anuj Dhar books on Netaji.
- Back from Dead: Inside the Subhas Bose Mystery – This is the first book written by Anuj Dhar on Netaji in the year 2005.
- CIA’s Eye on South Asia – This is one of the nicest books from Anuj Dhar’s books published in the year 2009. The writer of the book CIA’s Eye on South Asia narrates how India was betrayed by a cabinet of Indira Gandhi by revealing Indian war secrets to the CIA.
- India’s Biggest Cover-up – Anuj Dhar’s most popular book is India’s Biggest Cover-up which was published in the year 2012. This Anuj Dhar book on Netaji revealed the obstructions of justice of the former Government of India in the Mystery death of Netaji and also show the investigation insights of the death of Subhash Chandra Bose.
- No Secrets – No Secret by Anuj Dhar is a book that is the sequel to India’s Biggest Cover-up published in the year 2013.
- Your Prime Minister is dead – “Your Prime Minister is dead” is the book by Anuj Dhar on Lal Bahadur Shastri that presents the controversies surrounding the death of former Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri. “Your Prime Minister is dead” was originally published on 15 September 2018.
- Conundrum (Conundrum by Anuj Dhar and Chandrachur Ghose) – Conundrum: Subhas Bose’s life after death was written by Anuj Dhar and Chandrachur Ghose and was published in the year 2019. In this book, they had tried to resolve the Mystery death of Subhash Chandra Bose.
- Government Doesn’t Want You To Know This – This book is also written by Anuj Dhar and Chandrachur Ghose and was published on 14 January 2021.
Anuj Dhar Movies
- Bose: Dead/Alive – Bose: Dead/Alive is a web series based on Anuj Dhar’s book India’s Biggest Cover-up. Bose: Dead/Alive castes Rajkumar Rao was released on ALTBalaji in the year 2017.
- Gumnaami – Gumnaami is a film in the Bengali language based on the book Conundrum by Anuj Dhar and Chandrachur Ghose. Gumnaami was released in the year 2019.
Anuj Dhar Interviews
Anuj Dhar interviews are very nice to gain lots of information, correct and vast knowledge about the mystery of Netaji’s death.
You can watch Anuj Dhar’s interview with Ranveer Allahbadia here.
You can watch Anuj Dhar’s interview with Abhijit Chawda here.
Anuj Dhar Networth
Anuj Dhar’s net worth can be considered between $1 million to $5 million.
Anuj Dhar Quotes
Anuj Dhar is an author and spent a massive period in the mystery of Netaji’s death. So he also wrote some quotes related to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. You can read Anuj Dhar quotes here.
Anuj Dhar Social Media Profiles
Anuj Dhar used to be very active on social media, so here in the Anuj Dhar biography we have shared Anuj Dhar social media profiles.
|Anuj Dhar Twitter||@anujdhar|
|Anuj Dhar Instagram||not available|
|Anuj Dhar Facebook||Anuj Dhar|
|Anuj Dhar Linked In||not available|
|Anuj Dhar YouTube||Anuj Dhar|
|Anuj Dhar Email email@example.com|
You may also like:
- 3 Years of Pulwama Attack – A Heart Wrenching Day
- Sidhu Moose Wala Biography – family, career, net worth, Interesting facts & controversies
- Peyush Bansal Biography – Biography, Career, Net worth, Early Life, Shark Tank
- Aman Gupta Biography, Career, Net worth, Early Life, Shark Tank
- Ranveer Allahbadia – Age, Height, Girlfriend, Businesses, net worth
- aman dhattarwal – biography, net worth, education, girlfriend
Anuj Dhar gave a very large period to find out and resolve the Mystery of Netaji’s death. In this Anuj Dhar biography we have shared as much information as possible. Hope the information was valuable and now the question about the Mystery of Netaji’s death has also arisen in your mind. May Anuj Dhar become successful in his aim of declassification of the official documents that are concerned about Netaji or his mystery death.
Who is Anuj Dhar?
Anuj Dhar is known as an Indian author, especially for his non-fiction writing, and a former journalist who gave 20 years of his life for the research of the most mysterious topic in Indian history, Subhash Chandra Bose’s death. He has written around 7 books on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
Where is Anuj Dhar from?
Anuj Dhar is from New Delhi, India.
Who is Netaji’s daughter?
Netaji’s daughter’s name is Anita Bose Pfaff.
What is the net worth of Anuj Dhar?
Anuj Dhar net worth can be considered between $1 million to $5 million.