Having a best friend is the best way to deal with any situation whether it is good or bad. Your relationship with your best friend can be the reason for your well-being. Along with having a “Jigri’’ a group of good friends can help to maintain a good emotional state as well as your physical well-being. In the same way, today we are going to share with you 20+ Interesting Psychological Facts About Friendship, which you have never heard before, and will count some of the benefits that you were unknowingly getting till now because of your friends.
20+ Psychological Facts About Friendship
In this write-up, we are going to reveal some very crucial aspects of friends through the 20+ psychological facts about friendship. So dear readers, stay tuned in this write-up to collect information on some mind-blowing facts about friendship. Let’s start the list of 20+ psychological facts about friendship.
- According to the psychological facts of friendship study having fun with friends can reduce all your depression, and anxiety and can make you feel light during your stressful days.
- Friends are also like your healing stations where you can vent your anger whether it is your family problem, professional life, or any other problem.
- According to the scientific studies conducted on friendship, humans make friends unconsciously, it is likely we are building a support system to deal with future conflicts.
- This is one of the most common psychological facts about Friendship whether you make hundreds of friends but only 1 or 2 will stay last with you.
- Whether you have lots of or least of friends, friends are very necessary. Not having even a single friend is dangerous, it might put you in a lonely space which is definitely not good for your mental and physical health as well.
- This is one of the most interesting out of 20+ psychological facts about friendship that you might have look more attractive when you are hanging out with your friend’s squad due to the extra happiness and chemistry with the member of your group.
- The chances of survival from any severe disease or accident get higher when one has good friends and a social network because care means a lot to every living being.
- The company of good friends works like medicine for stress and tension.
- This is one of the most mind-blowing facts about friendship that we all share at least 1% DNA with our best friends. You have to believe it because scientists have proven it by conducting a study on over 1.5 million individuals.
- Usually, intelligent and wise people do have fewer friends than average because just like other things they also choose their friends wisely. It is also said that The smarter the person is, the more selective they become.
- Your best friend and friend circle influence you the most. If they are health conscious then you will be too, if they are fashion conscious then you will be too. Just like that your habits also can affect your friends in the same way.
- Along with habits, your best friends mood can also influence your mood. If your best friends mood is bad even during an exciting event, nothing can make you happy till your friend swings into a good mood.
- It is one of the most common and interesting psychological facts of friendship study that you and your best friend hold the same social identity. People on your common social network see both of you in the same way. You might have experienced this fact.
- After an age, adults have only 1 or 2 close friends, slowly-slowly, their huge friend circle gets dissolved and we do not even realize it.
- According to the psychological facts of friendship study, when you fell in a serious romantic relationship, you lose some of your closest friends as you could not give them attention like earlier.
- According to the psychological facts of friendship study conducted at the University of Chicago revealed that babies also understand friendships even before learning to walk and talk and that is why they only like to spend time with the people they feel comfortable with.
- There is an old adage – ”to treat others the way you would like to be treated” is the key to a successful friendship. Treat in a good way everyone like you want to be treated hence you will get the same behavior from others will be good and hence you can also build a good friendship circle. This fact is not only one of the facts out of 20+ psychological facts about friendship but advice as well.
- One of the fastest ways to create friendship is by sharing your interests, previous exciting and funny incidents, experiences, and proximities.
- This is one of the most felt experiences out of 20+ psychological facts about friendship that not all ”friends are kind forever”, many will be ”friends of convenience.” When things get less convenient along with their presence, your meetings will also get absent day by day and this totally OK but the friendship will remain there.
- The psychological facts of friendship study say that the main aspect of a happy and forever marriage is friendship. Without friendship with that person, you can live for life long.
- Many animal species like dolphins, cows, horses, dogs, etc. understand the importance of friendship and they literally used to have friends but not necessarily from their own species, human can be their friends too. You might have been surprised after knowing this mind-blowing facts about friendship.
- Your friendship gets stronger when you know each other’s weak and strong points. Knowing when your friend can get irritated is the best friendship sign according to the psychological facts of friendship study.
My Personal Experience With My Bestie: ”Here I am sharing my personal experience with my best friend regarding the 10th point that how my childhood habit affected him. Actually, I used to bite my nails from childhood, it was a kind of addictive habit, he used to tease me for that and hit me whenever saw my finger in my mouth. Now after one and half years, he started biting nails and now I scold him.”
Do You Know: What Is The Secret of a Happy Mind & Happy Life?
5+ Psychological Facts About Fake Friends
There are not only friends who are concerned about you but some are your fake friends too and you might have not realized it till now. So here we are sharing 5+ psychological facts about fake friends in this write-up of 20+ psychological facts about friendship.
- This is one of the most experienced Psychological Facts About Fake Friends your fake friend will disappear asap you are in trouble. Whether they are with you during good times but will never be with you during your bad times.
- A fake friend will make you feel bad about yourself by proving you wrong for non-sense things.
- A good friend will never be jealous of you and if a friend is jealous of your achievements then he or she is not your true friend at all this is one of the most common psychological facts about fake friends.
- A fake friend will make other people on your social network against you by bitching behind your back.
- A true friend never wants you to change your behavior according to them, even if they will like you just the way you are but according to the Psychological Facts About Fake Friends, a fake friend is the opposite, they want you to behave according to them.
- A fake friend will emotionally dump on you constantly and make you feel exhausted, stressed, frustrated, and discouraged.
- According to the psychological facts of friendship study, a fake friend spreads negative energy in the squad through negative attitude, judgemental behavior, and attention-seeking behavior. They just try to spoil your mood every time even at exciting events.
- This is one of the most common out of 5+ psychological facts about fake friends that they will come to you only when they need your help but will get disappear when you need them.
Want To Know: How To Stop Procrastination | 3 Tips For You.
Your friends directly affect your life and perspective toward life, your mental and physical health. If you are surrounded by true friends then your day-to-day life will be more positive but if you are surrounded by fake and toxic friends then you must get out of the squad right now, it may affect your life very negatively.
In this write-up, we have shared 20+ Interesting Psychological Facts About Friendship and 5+ psychological facts about fake friends. Hope these mind-blowing facts about friendship were useful and informative enough for you. Thanks for reading.
What is a surprising fact about friendship?
This is one of the most mind-blowing facts about friendship; we all share at least 1% DNA with our best friends. You have to believe it because scientists have proven it by conducting a study on over 1.5 million individuals.
What does psychology say about 7 years of friendship?
Psychological facts of friendship study say that if a friendship last longer than 7 years then it will last a lifetime.