Reliance Retail is a company that never disappoints Indians. It comes up with great products and services all the time. Now, Reliance has launched its JioBook Laptop at a very affordable price but with great JioBook Laptop features that I have shared below. The all-new JioBook Laptop is the mean of change in the way people learn.
Table of Contents
JioBook Laptop Features
Although the Jiobook laptop is designed for users of all ages, still let’s take a look at JioBook Laptop Features. So here I am sharing some interesting JioBook Laptop features below.
- Storage: Internal storage is 64GB but can be expanded via an SD card up to 256GB.
- Display: 11.6-inch anti-glare screen with 1366×768 pixels resolution.
- Battery Life: 8 Hours of battery life has been promised by the creators of the laptop.
- Web Camera: 2MP web camera has been installed for video calling and other purposes.
- RAM: For smooth performance and multitasking, the JioBook 4G Laptop has 4GB LPDDR4 RAM.
- Connectivity Port: The JioBook Laptop features include two USB 2.0 ports. One is for 4G LTE SIM and Dual Band Wi-Fi (this enables users to use their laptop without SIM) and the second is for headphone or microphone connectivity.
- Weight: the weight of the JioBook Laptop is 990 grams which makes it super portable.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa Core processor has been integrated with the laptop with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM.
JioBook 4G Laptop Price
The pre-booking of the JioBook Laptops has been started from 31 July at 12.30 PM and the JioBook 4G Laptop Price has been fixed at Rs 16499.
Along with all these, there is another good news for you and that is from 5th August the sale is also going to start and you can purchase this laptop on JioMart, Reliance Digital, and Amazon. For an introductory offer, the company has also set some gifts for you and these are – 100 GB of cloud storage, a premium laptop carry case, and a Quick Heal Security & Parental Control with the purchase of a JioBook Laptop, all offers will be enabled for 12 months.
How To Order JioBook Laptop?
Here I am sharing the process that How To Order a JioBook Laptop step by step.
- To order your JioBook, first of all, you have to visit the official website, here I am sharing the link – https://www.jiobook.com/
- Click on the button Buy JioBook at the top of the right.
- After that, you will be given the option to choose between Reliance Digital and Amazon, select your preferred one, and proceed.
- If you select Reliance Digital, you will get a button of Pre-Order Now, fill in the Pin Code, and click on this button.
- After that, provide all the required details regarding transaction and delivery and place your order.
- The deliveries will begin from 5th August.
NOTE: Pre-Orders are not available on some Pin Codes currently.
Must Read: Increase Your Phone Security By Following These 6 Steps